Students who plan to enroll in courses totaling 11 hours or less may enter Lincoln College at the beginning of any semester. Part-time students must adhere to the same requirements as first-time students for admission to the College.
Deposit and Refund Policies
A $25.00 application fee must be included with student’s application for admission to Lincoln College. In addition, the college requires that a $75.00 enrollment deposit and, if residing in the residence halls, a $125.00 housing deposit be paid upon acceptance to the College to guarantee housing and classroom space. While the application fee is nonrefundable, the deposits are refundable until May 1 if students decide not to attend Lincoln College.
Based upon the number of credit hours for which a student desires to enroll, the application procedure may vary. All procedural steps are required.
- Submit completed admissions application.
- Pay $25.00 application fee.
- Applications must be accompanied by official high school transcripts. Official high school transcripts are required upon graduation from high school for use in class scheduling and placement and to verify the student’s completion of secondary education requirements. The official results of the G.E.D. must be submitted by all students who do not graduate from a state recognized high school. These scores must be on file prior to registration for a second semester and before any official transcripts will be released.
- An ACT or SAT score is also required. A report of this score on an official high school transcript is sufficient.
- Students transferring from another college or university must also provide official college transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Students should contact the admissions office at (800) 569-0556 to schedule a campus visit and interview.
- Upon notification of acceptance to Lincoln College, the student must forward a $125.00 enrollment and $125.00 housing (if resident student) deposit in order to register for classes and guarantee housing space.
- The student must attend a Student Orientation and Registration (S.O.A.R.) event, participate in placement testing, and register for classes with the help of a Lincoln College academic advisor.
- Financial aid advisement is available to interested students (all students enrolling in six hours or more are required to file an application for financial aid and turn in the results S.A.R.S. to the Financial Aid office at Lincoln College within six weeks of each semester).
- Submit all required health documents, including immunization information, providing compliance with regulations established by the Department of Public Health.
Confirmation of Early Registration
Students must pay tuition and fees or make arrangements for deferred tuition payments (if needed) on a prescribed date before classes begin. This step confirms the class schedule.
For students who have not registered early by attending a S.O.A.R. event, a regular registration period will be held prior to the start of classes each semester.
Choosing a college is an important and sometimes difficult decision. Catalogs, letters, and brochures are helpful, but none can replace seeing the campus and meeting the personalities who make up the Lincoln College community. Plan a visit soon by calling our admissions office at (800) 569-0556. We are here to welcome you on weekdays from 8 a.m – 5 p.m. and on Saturdays by appointment only.