Lincoln College

Undergraduate Catalog 2013-1014: Lincoln College

Course Changes

No student may withdraw from a course, add a course, or change from one section of a course to another without the written consent of the academic advisor. All such changes must be filed with the Office of the Registrar on the official Add/Drop form. Forms are available from the academic advisors and in the Office of the Registrar.