Lincoln College

Undergraduate Catalog 2013-1014: Lincoln College

Withdrawing from a Course

A student may withdraw from a course if the academic advisor has signed the Add/Drop Form and the Add/Drop Form is filed with the Office of the Registrar by the student.

A grade of “W” will be recorded when the withdrawal is processed prior to the posted deadline. After that date, a grade of “WF” is recorded when a student is doing “D” or “F” work; a grade of “W” is recorded when the student is doing work of “C” or better. All withdrawals should be processed prior to the last two weeks of the semester. No students will be allowed to withdraw after that point unless approved by the Vice President for Academic Affairs.