Academic/Intellectual freedom is an essential part of every students’ educational experience. It is equally important that academic faculty and staff have unfettered access to diverse viewpoints and resources. As such the McKinstry Library is committed to the following:
- The McKinstry Library will resist all efforts at censorship.
- Every effort will be made to provide resources that represent diverse points of view.
- Items will not be censored because they may present controversial points of view.
- Every effort will be made to build a collection that represents cultural diversity.
- The McKinstry Library will adhere to the Library Bill of Rights.